rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning to play the violin

Learning to play the violin

Hey buddy sorry to hear about that and sorry for her. My girl is dealing with the same thing right now although things aren't quite as dire with her but yeah its rough. Before commenting on the violin thing if she's in a state with medical MJ tell her to get signd up. If not if you're looking to help her out buy her some products from deepweb ie weed gummies candy, open vaporizer, etc. I know a few people who've fought cancer and all the $20 a pill meds and crazy shit western medicine comes up with either doesn't do shit or comes with a whole array of more terrible side effects, nothing works as good as the real thing. It will make things as easy on her as can be expected.

As to the violin thing, I agree I think she'd probably more appreciate spending time with you than you sitting in your room with a $40 violin learning to play. That said I don't think it's stupid or impossible and no you don't have to be mozart. To master the violin in that time, not gonna happen however to learn to play a single song if that's your goal and that's what your focusing your efforts on is easily doale I think.

Overall just spend some time with her, be a good friend, don't treat her any different, etc.

Messages In This Thread