rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100's of thousands with a Cdl
00's of thousands with a Cdl
I got years experience with CDL. In short the 'man' killed truck driving just like they did the farms. You WILL work for the 'man' and pay what they give you. Best case scenerio you run a team and be able to work on your own shit. Problem is a lot of truckers ain't mechanics so they are tied to dealers. Mech's can make $40 out here so guess what the MAC shop is charging. It used to be an honorable profession but don't do it unless you are willing to drive in the oil fields. I drive like Mad Max but out in the Permian Basin people drive like fucktards so I won't even entertain the though of pulling shit. 1 or so accidents will take you out of the earning running.

If you wanna make bank, get a wrench in your hand and practice.

http://odessa.craigslist.org/trd/4651627807.html

Not a scam. Dealers are begging out here. $40 hr= $1600/wk. That's 4k per week on a 7/12 schedule. 200k isn't anything to shake a stick at. Unless you're Fisto, and I shake a stick at him to get him to simmer down. But he cries so I quit. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread