rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things to achieve before 30

Things to achieve before 30

There's a lot of cool experiences I've had, and a lot of things I've missed out on. I've done more than a lot of people do in their lifetime, but at the same time I feel like I could have accomplished more by now.

At the end of the day, I think the thing that is important is that you grow from difficulties and obstacles that inevitably present themselves, and that you live a life that you can be proud of.

Something I've had to overcome was the idea that I had to be in a certain place in my life by a certain time. Everyone lives at their own pace. Some people live to achieve (ie. high powered CEOs), some people live to enjoy the moment (ie. surfer bro). Both are cool in their own way. I'm somewhere in the middle, as I suspect most are, and that's cool too.

I agree with what some of the other posters say about traveling. Be adventurous - try new things, go new places, meet all sorts of people, be afraid, be confident, etc. This is the stuff that gives you clarity for what you truly want from life.

If you don't know what you want out of life, I think figuring it out is what you should be doing, and if you do know, then... you already know.

Messages In This Thread