rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Night Game Dead In NYC?

Is Night Game Dead In NYC?

Build a social circle of fun friends from different industries who are in the know. Got into Up and Down last night(former Darby space) with a friend and we skipped the the mob outside due to his connect with some photographers. He definitely works the room to make connections and not just hit on girls. Anytime I want to roll with him to places like this or Goldbar or No. 8, I just have to hit him up.

Great talent inside Up and Down and the layout/vibe made the girls approachable.

To answer your questions:
What neighborhoods and bars give you the most success? Lower east side. Pianos and Hotel Chantelle. Try pianos on sun-wed night after 10p or HC on the weekends(packed). For a good hip hop scene check out bobs or Fat Buddha.

What clothes and style gives you the most success? Whatever I'm feeling comfortable in. Sometimes suited up, but mostly jeans, nice boots, and a henley.

What openers and routines give you the most success? Simple "hey what's up" or "can I get a light" or "hey how's your night going" or "what you trying to get into" to open. Don't really have routines I just keep talking, maybe about my recent travels, what both of us did earlier in the evening, age guessing, ethnicity or where shes from guessing(if she's white I'll guess she's from Ethiopia or Ecuador or some bullshit), light teasing about any garbage that comes from her mouth, all while touching her and trying to isolate her. Escalate escalate escalate.

How do you select the best targets? Cute girls in groups of 3 or less. Helps to have a good wing.

NYC to me is the best place in the states to game. Lots of diversity and talent of women here. Volume of nightlife is best in the US too. Gotta put the work in, find your fave spots and put them on lock, and hopefully you've got great logistics for those spots.

- Clint Barton

Messages In This Thread