rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Night Game Dead In NYC?

Is Night Game Dead In NYC?

I've posted a few times about NYC around here, the nightlife sucks outside of the "high end" scene. (both models/bottles and hipster haven) Even WORST is the fact that the whole "models and bottles" business model is becoming more of a niche than the standard due to edm becoming mainstream.

Past 3 years, I've been enjoying the nightlife BUT I realize majority of NYers never even experience the "high end" scene due to door polices being much more tough many years ago. I personally don't like the new direction where people can buy tickets to get into the bigger venues (relative to NY clubs) or if they're a cute chick who's connected, can still potentially get in.

Before it used to be AMAZING to know the venue your hitting would have only hot women, sadly things are changing.

P.S...I only really hangout in mpd and soho...most people say I'm abit of a hipster...don't use openers/routines I just know how to have alot of fun. An I don't select targets, I just socialize and see which chicks "peak my interest"

Messages In This Thread