rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone ever explained the nature of women to a woman?

Has anyone ever explained the nature of women to a woman?

I'd like to reiterate BB's post (for the benefit of OP and others):

THERE IS A REASON YOUR GIRLS WANT TO SEE OTHER GUYS. I don't want to be mean, but if this is happening 'quite often' then it should be a wake-up call to re-think your game and the way women perceive you.

Women naturally want to form a meaningful connection and relationship. Whether this is good or bad depends on personal preference and what you're after, but it seems like you want MORE commitment. If you're not getting that, something is wrong. Do you treat them well? Do they feel good around you?Why would they actually want to be with you? Why do they want other guys?

Blaming society, r-selection, cock-carousel or whatever is missing the point to a large extent. Every one of those points has merit, sure - but almost every time the problem will be much more simple. Girls should feel good, fall in love and WANT to commit to you / give you everything if you're doing things right. That said, maybe my game is a little different to that of others here.

On another note (and to answer your question): no, logic (i.e. explaining red-pill) will never work. Fix the way they feel, don't try to use logic to change the way they think. These are two separate spheres.

Messages In This Thread