rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone ever explained the nature of women to a woman?

Has anyone ever explained the nature of women to a woman?

Quote: (09-05-2014 10:12 PM)vinman Wrote:  

I told a 40 year old woman I fucked a few years back that if she was serious about being in a relationship she needed to change her age demographic. My advice was to date guys in their 50's because she was trying to compete with women in their mid twenties. On average men 35 and up usually date and marry women 10 years younger. She told me that my advice was depressing. Such is life.

I gave similar advice to some mid 30s cousins and close friends. Some actually accepted that and Red Pill made sense to them - especially to a stay at home mom with 3 small kids married to an Alpha who had made the transformation naturally from Beta in his 20s to successful Alpha and father in his 30s (in the past that actually happened with men often).

For others like single moms and still single women in their 30s it was depressing and they did not wish to hear all of it. But at least they adjusted their expectations and accepted their Alpha widow state and started to look for an Alpha at the realistic age of 45-55 (while being 35).

For most I just probed the topic a little, but when I encountered serious resistance I know that any further discussion is useless and I stop. Women highly steeped in feminism and the all-around-feminine imperative will only acknowledge it after being alone and unhappy in their 40s, when crying themselves to sleep every night is the norm.

@Kavakid - that kind of polyamory would have several problems:

1. Women are fucking upwards and in such a world maybe 10-20% would be having sex, as their psychological makeup would simply ignore the lower 80% of men. And what about all those women past their wall and in their 40s and 50s? Men would still get some, while women would be relegating to fucking the hitherto "untouchables". I wonder if the lower 80% would take that shit or simply decided to rise up and take everything by force?
2. Bringing up children in such an environment would be highly destructive psychologically
3. And the most important reason for never implementing polyamory would be: no one except the women would know whether the children were yours. The parental investments would be highly limited even if you knew, since your woman is fucking around non-stop. Frankly - it could also spell disaster for other aspects of human existence and it could mark the beginning of the end of technological development, as the lower 80% without women would be left without goals in life and the upper 20% would be busy fucking around. Such a society might spell the end of technological and cultural development.

The only way for this to work would be in a Brave New World kind of scenario, where children are cloned and all are just brain-washed worker bees going to work on command and fucking around mindlessly. Highly limited experience indeed - plus the very elite would remain wild & natural in such a society as hinted at in the book as well.

In short - you are advocating the destruction of civilization and human freedom.

Messages In This Thread