rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frigid While Sober Sluts: How Do You Deal With Them?

Frigid While Sober Sluts: How Do You Deal With Them?

"c) Low investment over a long period of time rather than high investment over a short period of time. "

I think this is the only one of yours that may work, but usually you don't have this option unless you know her from social circle. A and B are standard game fare that I readily use - effective usually, but not enough so for this group.

Yeah girls in SoCal and America in general have a little bit of this, but occasionally it's very extreme - like a girl being weird about kissing despite having two drinks and being kino-ed all night. And having a slutty past of course. In my limited experience, it seems a lot more pronounced among British chicks.

Travesty, in all honesty, I'd probably just make a more concerted attempt to get us both drunk on a future date. Bottomless mimosa brunch is the way to go, followed by drinks at your house. Do it near your place. I just don't like the idea of getting myself and a girl drunk to hook up, but when the standard tack failed initially, I'm down to redouble my efforts.

The chick I had a date with last night, was pretty hot and a freaky unicorn, so my tolerance for bullshit from her was considerably higher than normal. A little awkwardness upfront I can deal with, if the payoff is good.

Yeah, I don't think an 'out-colding' even works. A jealousy plot line might, but if she was really ambivalent, it wouldn't work either - best to drop jealousy bait subtly and see if she responds. You could try also connecting with her on some non-sexual common interest, as a bridge to a future date where you get drunk - and the common interest bond raises the odds of her continuing to see you after. Personally though, having deep conversations with girls without intermittent kissing and such doesn't get me very far.

The funny thing is, I met two girls this past weekend, one like this, and one sort of the opposite. One was British and frigid - although unclear if she was slutty or not. The other one was not British, and very passive. My wing got the Brit, and I the other, and I fucked mine, but the entire time she was totally passive, completely indifferent to whether I fucked her or not - and she was sober. There was little resistance, but no positive action on her part either.

Messages In This Thread