rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines vs. Colombia

Philippines vs. Colombia

***Guys, I neglected to mention in my original post that I am not particularly interested in "gaming" women at the mall and in grocery stores while in Colombia or the Philippines. That's wasn't what I meant when I said that I would like to have a "girlfriend for a week" during my trip.
I am more interested in having flings with Philippine/Colombian women that are considered to be in the "gray area", meaning that they are neither prostitutes, nor 'regular' local girls.
You know the type. They don't call themselves 'hookers' because they don't outright charge for sex, but at the same time they kind of/sort of expect something from you. It can be buying them dinner or drinks. Or giving them a few $ for school books. Or paying for their movie ticket. Being with one of these girls is like getting the best of both worlds: the intimacy of the GF experience and the freedom of no-strings-attached p2p.
These types of women (in D.R., at least) usually hang around areas where there are a lot of foreigners.
Is there something like this in either the Philis or Colombia? I'm thinking this scenario would be far more likely in the Philippines.

Messages In This Thread