rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines vs. Colombia

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 02:48 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I would say the chances of attaining multiple girls within a two-week time frame for a girlfriend experience (i.e. multiple dates and bangs during that time frame) without Spanish in Colombia is virtually nil.

One? Perhaps, but your age isn't exactly in your favour.

I agree with you about the age thing.

I am often told that I look in my 30's, but even looking in your 30's is still too old to attract quality girls in their early-20's.

My theory is that once a man no longer looks like he's in his 20's, it will become significantly harder for him to get young women to play with him.
I always suspected it was bullshit when I heard that young women in Latin America don't care about a man's age, blah, blah blah. This is just counterintuitive. Not only do they care about age, but it's the #1 determining factor of whether or not he'll get laid-- even more so than looks.

Which leads me to conclude that it's the same all over the world: young women like young men. Period.

Also, I should have known that any country where plastic surgery is big among the young women there (Colombia) is a huge red flag. Expect rampant narcissism, hypergamy & feminazism to soon follow.

Messages In This Thread