rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alcohol is Taboo in Campus Rape Prevention

Alcohol is Taboo in Campus Rape Prevention

My friend's wife's "BFF," who is now slutting it up in NYC, is an alum of GWU and posted this same article on her facebook. I usually don't get involved with this stuff because I always have the unpopular opinion. Can't find the post and responses any more but I made a similar analogy to Hedonistic Traveler about not putting yourself in a compromising position. I said something about walking down a dark street at night in a bad neighborhood with hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pocket and getting robbed. Would I be the victim? Yes, but I would also accept the fact that I put myself in a very vulnerable position and I should take responsibility for what happened to me.

When I was in college, I overheard too many sorority chicks on Sunday morning bragging about how many dudes in XYZ fraternity or the guys on the basketball team they'd fucked in the past week to have any sympathy for them.

Messages In This Thread