rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Brits really european? or are they more like the anglo-world.

Are Brits really european? or are they more like the anglo-world.

I'm aware this is only slightly related to the thread, but I feel it needs to be said for the benefit of American members.

I feel that there are very polarised views of Americans from young people in the UK such as myself. Unsuprisingly, the dividing line is often gender.

Young 'women' here idolise the Kardashians and other female celebrities (Jennifer Lawrence et al). If you American guys can show that you know/are in touch with that culture, you will slay over here.

I feel that with us men, there is far less love for the US. Sometimes it's pure hatred of the perceived happy-go-lucky attitude of Americans, sometimes just being annoyed at the Kardashians for creating a TV programme that fixates their girlfriends so much.

In short, just watch out in the future. I personally have no problem with American men if they're cool and stuff, it's the culture.

Messages In This Thread