rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

Quote: (09-05-2014 01:44 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Something about this chick reminds me of some girls I've known. The best case scenario I see for this chick is an assistant manager at Trader Joes, in a polyamorous relationship (none of her dweeb hookups coming close to her fondness of cats), frequently polishing off a bottle of wine to sleep at night, lives in debt to pay for her therapy...err, "life coaching" sessions, changes her major twice more at the expense of her parents, first art history and then literature, before graduating with a Bachelors degree at the age of 28, never finding success in life, and fading into obscurity with some beta.

That's her BEST case scenario. I take a little solace in that.

Oh man, talk about wishful thinking...

How is this for a scenario? She goes to grad school at Yale after getting an A+ on her mattress based "thesis" at Columbia, meets a beta going to Med School there who is delighted and cannot believe his luck that he found his way to a relationship with such a strong, amazing woman. They marry and have a single gay child; the well-controlled beta slaves away in his gastroenterology practice, making the low-to-middle six figures that allow this monstrous bitch to spend time being an "advocate" for women's causes and sucking off thug or hipster fucktoys on the side.

Sounds more realistic to me than Trader Joe's. There is no solace, and bitches like her go from strength to strength.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread