rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

I'm glad Nungesser got the settlement and he certainly hasn't deserved all the vitriol thrown at him.

That said, look at his reactions earlier. One of the first things he did when coming forward was to declare how he was a feminist raised by a feminist mother.

I spoke with friends in NYC last year and in 2015 and there was a lot of extra stuff circulating around about Nungesser. I won't say it's true, yet the general impression on campus prior to the Sulkowicz eruption was that Nungesser was a fellow traveler in ideological terms.

I have the firm belief that if John Smith down the hall at Columbia had been falsely accused of raping Sulkowicz, Nungesser either would have turned a blind eye to the witch-hunt or even participated in it.

This is, of course, a counter-factual, but it's obvious that many guys in college will only ever see the light if they are direct victims of a false rape accusation.

That's a rather pathetic threshold for starting to give a shit about the sociopolitical climate. If even 10-20% of college guys refused to participate in this mess and railed against it, campus "rape culture" narratives would probably fall apart overnight.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread