rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

http://blog.simplejustice.us/2017/07/14/...ress-girl/

Seems as if Paul Nungasser got a silent settlement by Columbia - obviously this case was still open.

Quote:Quote:

But as Andrew told me, Paul and his family were very satisfied with the financial terms of the settlement. Settlements typically trade off the financial aspect with the public relations piece, and Columbia was far more concerned with appearances. While the terms of the settlement are confidential, it seemed abundantly clear that Columbia was far more willing to pay Paul Nungesser than to provide a real apology for the fact that it was complicit in harming a young man to curry national favor with women for an offense they knew never happened.

Keep in mind that he came on a scholarship and Germany is a country where if you lose a leg due to negligence of a company, then you get 50k and that's it.

So I hope that he got 1 mio. $+, because this is the US and Columbia probably wanted to put this story to rest before seeing a lengthy lawsuit stretched out. My guess is that it did not cost Nungasse a penny - plenty of lawyers who will do this for a sizable cut of the settlement.

Messages In This Thread