rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Work phone issues- need help.

Work phone issues- need help.

My work issued a phone to me when I started this job last year. About three months into my employment, they started an "associate pledge". That comes with an app I accidentally agreed to when I woke up to a horrific noise coming from my phone. What I agreed to states that I will not drive and use my phone at the same time... While I understand the dangers of phone use while driving, my job requires that I drive somewhere around 200 miles a day. So the idea that I won't use it while driving is retarded. I do have a personal phone as well. But when all of my business contacts and info are on the work phone, I find it taking up too much of my time switching everything between the two constantly. The other problem I have is every time I remove the app it notifies my boss, his boss, and our corporate offices, and they chew me out. So my question to some of you more techie guys out there is: is there a way to bypass or delete the app without my phone sending a notification to my superiors?? Also, I'm sure this makes a difference so, the phone is a samsung. I believe it's an older galaxy not 100% sure. Model number is SGH-I547. Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread