rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most redpill-friendly corporate/desk job?

Most redpill-friendly corporate/desk job?

I ll admit that for the time being I can not write books and live off of it like Roosh, or becomes a famous DJ, or do whatever you high rollers do. I was once a bluepill guy who graduated with a BA and now doing an MA.

If I have to pick a corporate job, which one is the most redpill friendly? aka you dont get charges of harassment for talking with secretary, people dont mind you expressing yourself just a little bit, and the bosses are usually not pussy whipped? Standard 40h work that leaves you time and energy in the evening and weekend to go gaming? And enough saving to go travel time to time (60k a year)

Im finishing an MA in professional sociology, but got a good internship at one of the biggest finance investment firm in Europe, so I can leverage that. I like going into Market research/Marketing/Business Stategy.

What kind of jobs and positions are available out there that will not claim your redpill soul?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread