rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most redpill-friendly corporate/desk job?

Most redpill-friendly corporate/desk job?

Not sure why people are saying Finance.

I work at a top IB and there are more women than men in my office. Other than my boss (who luckily is very red pill) there is a ton of prissy shit.

There is a very real and crushing pressure to meet deadlines here and produce results. Women breaking down at their desks or in the bathroom happens regularly. There's defintely nothing Alpha about that. Or all the stress that leaves you so tired after a 14 hour day that you can barely find energy to go to the gym.

Even at upper management, it isn't a boys club either. As the old guard is retiring, there's a degree of female proliferation in the top executives. It is in no way mad men esque, and we are kept on a tight leash. One of our VPs got outed the other day. A woman (probably his secretary) filed a complaint because he was adjusting his balls under his desk and she felt uncomfortable. Tell me if that's alpha?

Stay away from IB. Even the great pay isn't worth it. You'll be too tired and too stressed to worry about alpha and beta.

I do want to take a brief aside to mention my boss, because without him I would have left already. This guy is a gruff, cigar smoking, scotch drinking throwback. After one particular incident where we had diversity training as part of a business trip/conference, he took all the guys in my work group out to this high class strip club. I'm talking the kind of strip club where you see NFL players and rappers and shit. Basically the company ended up paying for lap dances and drinks with some of the hottest women I've ever seen. That was awesome.

But I was only there because of diversity training. So think about that.

Messages In This Thread