rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you jerk off before dates?

Do you jerk off before dates?

I've actually done this for first dates when I've found myself getting too thirsty on first dates. Sometimes I will try to fuck a girl within the first hour or so and then the next day reflect back on it and realize I was way too horny and I line up another Tinder day and tell myself "ok I'm not going to be so fucking horny and I will plan on fucking this girl on the second date"

It takes a lot of pressure off going into the date knowing that my balls are drained and I don't have to high pressure sale this girl into fucking me the first date.

Now the only downfall is if she is actually dtf on the first date and your balls are already drained I know that I don't perform as well if my dick is already satisfied.

In this instance I figure I will just go as far as a want to without fucking her and try to tease her as much as possible.

More often then not I'm the fucking horny one who can't hide my hand of cards that I'm trying to fuck her so I can see using this tactic from time to time.

In the end if I was able to keep frame better and not be such a horny fuck you wouldn't need this tactic but I can definitely understand where you are coming from.

For me this is pretty much a little cheat on helping maintain frame from not trying to fuck her right away if I'm in thirsty mode.

Messages In This Thread