rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian women: sperm receptacles or wives?

Ukrainian women: sperm receptacles or wives?

In my opinion he's approaching the whole issue with the wrong mindset. From this post and the previous one it was obvious that he wants a "good girl" that can become his wife. But he's sabotaging himself by judging the girls he meets with a very high-moral standard. As I said in the other post, all girls can be wives and all girls can be sluts. In many cases a "slut" can turn into a great wife as she grows older. Or a "good girl" can become a slut after a break up. I believe the best approach in these cases is to come with a clean slate and let chemistry do its thing. Obviously, past experiences can guide you to what you want and not want, and that will help you screen candidates, but labelling a girl a slut because she fucked with a Turkish guy it's just absurd. What would then make us, who are collecting flags all over the world?

Messages In This Thread