rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

Might have something to do with the 'once you go black you never go back' type of thing. I know once I went yellow every other chick looked like a fellow.

Honestly, I never would have considered banging a yellow girl until I started nailing my Latin gf. Then I went nuts looking for her 'eyes' in other women and found out that she had 'Asian' features. I slept with a Jap after that, and found that NOTHING else but complete yellow features would do it for me. Now I look back at women of my own race and unless they have distinctly yellow leaning features, they just look like long nosed trolls, while so-so Asians cause the boner effect. I need to hear women with that super high tinny voice or I don't even identify them as women.. the more Asian women I slept with, the more my preference for exotic/stereotypical Asian features took over. Japs don't even do it for me anymore, they are too white... it needs to be purebred.

What I identify as beautiful now, is something with a small chest, small frame, long hair, very thin almond shaped eyes and straight, jet black hair. Its pretty far removed from my first girl who was a Black as night Brazilian with curly hair. I think Thomas might be on to something.

Messages In This Thread