rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

Quote: (09-03-2014 11:14 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

That mommy brain thing is very interesting. My wife has changed enough for me to notice. She has alot of street sense and common sense, but she has actually for once had a handful of blonde moments, which is kinda strange for a serious minded Chinese girl. She is much more nurturing than she was before. She is an ENTJ which is rare for females, so she has a great deal of practicality in her personality. I was nervous that she would not bond well with the baby when she was pregnant, but now that concern is gone. She is totally locked onto the baby. She also makes clumsy moves more often too. It could just be that she is still stressed and lacking sleep, but I cannot give her anti-inflammatory/andrenal gland repairing tea like I drink because it would stop her ability to make breast milk. When she gets normal sleep back I wonder if she will be more like her usual self before the baby or still have ditzy moments from time to time.

TravelerKai, you wrote this 4 years ago.

Can you give us an update how your wife's "mommy brain" developed over the course of the last 4 years ? Did it stay the same or did she go back to her former self (meaning the mental state prior to birth of her 1st child) after she stopped breastfeeding ?

Messages In This Thread