rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting new people (not just girls)

Meeting new people (not just girls)

Quote: (09-01-2014 05:21 PM)Brian Boru Wrote:  

I was in a similar boat for a number of years growing up, unfortunately until you are physically able to re-locate meeting new people could be difficult. I would put more emphasis on self-improvement at this point, do things to increase your value as a man and to make your life more interesting in general. That way once you are in a different place, it will be easier to socialize with new people. You mentioned that you are into metal music and working out, good, these are some things to start with. If my experience was any indication, many people in small, isolated areas tend to be obese and with major health problems, so you are already ahead of the game. (I can only imagine where I would be now if I had access to this forum at 18).

I would develop some new hobbies. I always recommend foreign languages as it literally opens new worlds to people and challenges you mentally like nothing else. Spanish, Russian, and Portuguese are the most popular here for obvious reasons, but pick anything you're interested in. I know someone who learned Finnish for no other reason than he liked the music (if you're familiar with Scandinavian metal I'm sure you'll understand why). I would also read through Roosh's book reviews and start reading through ones you find interesting. Being able to talk about more than sports will make you stand out vis-à-vis your peers.

Basically just take in the advice of the members here and continue to work on improving yourself. This period won't last forever and your situation will eventually improve. We're here to help.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll focus on getting ripped and learning Spanish this year, and then next year be ready to own FSU, slut capital of Florida.

Messages In This Thread