rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame: Sticking Point Help

Daygame: Sticking Point Help

Hi guys, I need some help. But first a little intro about myself. I've been going out for about 2 years semi consistently. My style of game is a little mix between Krauser's (teasing, frame, calibration) and Jon Matrix's (chill, frame, conversation). I've currently no problem stopping, engaging in conversation, and getting a number. But my sticking point seems to be getting the numbers to respond at all, or even if they do, they stop replying when I ask them out, and when I reping they'll reply until I ask them out again.

I wouldn't say my calibration is that much off. After a lot of reflection and talking to my wings (who are getting better results than I am), we figured that my problem is that I don't create enough comfort and rapport in set (Krauser differentiates the two). I am a low energy introverted guy, but in set I am comfortable talking more at least until she opens up.

I use a lot of mid-risk teases in set (which according to my wings who have stood beside me say that it's not at all miscalibrated). The problem I think is that, no matter how much she enjoys the conversation or is attracted, the moment I leave and the bubble bursts, she goes back to reality in a "what just happened?" sense and then doesn't have any strong motivation to reply or meet me anymore. It's hard to explain or show how my approaches are like exactly but all I can say it's no flair, Jon Matrix low energy chill style, with Krauser's conversational wit (sans the rapport and comfort).

Anyway, any tips on how to improve rapport game in approaches? And build comfort too, or at least make her want to get to know me more even if she doesn't immediately jump at the chance of a day 2?

Messages In This Thread