rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (08-28-2018 09:09 AM)kuqezi Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2018 09:34 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Maaaaan when I was in Albania I ended up riding down to the very south of the country (damn near in Greece) an I was chilling in this little town and had lunch at this little restaurant. An this SEXY girl (sadly with her boyfriend) sat behind me. An I swear, I would have married that girl on voice alone... she had the most feminine but playful childlike voice I've ever herd..An she was overly infatuated with her boyfriend. I was seriously jelly... I had a brief interaction with them an they both seemed super cool. I sometimes get reminded of that day, that girl, and that voice.

That was actually the day Trump took office also.... had a fun snowball fight with some lil Albanian heathens.. twas a good day.

[Image: giphy.gif]

If you ever settle I can totally see you with an Albanian wife!

It's funny I have an Albanian girl who works for me, great girl, works her ass off and really does have traditional values that she says that she has from her upbringing but man she has gotten Americanized in many ways and has become a lib chick who supports feminism. She says her aunts back in Albania thinks she's nuts for being too much like American women. She also says I'd like Albanian girls in Albania because they are more traditional and very beautiful. Then she says I'm a caveman like Albanian men lol.

Messages In This Thread