rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (08-19-2018 08:50 PM)8ball Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2018 08:29 PM)Juan_Antonio Wrote:  

Just tonight, I was with an 18 yo virgin who said she wanted to wait for sex until marriage (first date was my hotel room). We got hot and heavy and she eventually insisted on sex (aggressively I might add) and I said no (I don’t want to be that cunt of a guy), but we did everything else and at the end she was over the moon that I didnt take her virginity. It was a win / win.

LOL, the guy reporting about virgins was dead wrong.

She probably lied to you dude. You shoulda smashed that.
Its difficult to find Virgins > 17 years old in Tirana. The ones that are willing to come to hotel room with foreigner are most definitely not part of this group.

No. Wrong. I won’t go into the fine detail as to how I know she was telling the truth, but suffice to say, this isn’t my first rodeo and it’s difficult for a girl to pull the wool over my eyes so blatantly. My assessment of her verbal and pyshical was consistent with her claim to being a virgin.

Messages In This Thread