rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GENDER MADNESS - Russia Today documentary on feminism in Sweden

GENDER MADNESS - Russia Today documentary on feminism in Sweden

Good video.

Truth be told, I am shocked. I always knew that girls in Israel can be nasty sometimes. I was in relationship with two. They are cute, submissive, but when they are in "heat" (I do not know how else I can define it)...you have a feeling that some entity from an evil dimension , which wants to fuck up your life, possessed her. I have an army buddy that got falsely accused of rape by some whore (JAP, by the way). He will be marked for life as a "rapist".

It could happen to me too (there was a lot of shouting when I wanted to bail from relationship).

Also, I am shocked that the taxi driver and the cook won't file charges against their abusers.. Their reasoning are so stupid, to be honest. By the way, there was a change in law recently, which punishes false accusations (I guess that the documentary was made before that change).

Messages In This Thread