rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DR VS Phillipines For Long Term Relationships

DR VS Phillipines For Long Term Relationships

Quote: (08-30-2014 10:27 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Nomadiam,
I can't speak about the DR as I've yet to go there but I've been twice to the Philippines. Filipina women in general are some of the sweetest you'll find anywhere in the world. They're very caring, nurturing and take very good care of their man. They love kids and make great gfs and wives.

You should definitely go there and check it out in person. Don't settle for the first nice and sweet girl that will fall on your lap, as they will be falling on your lap. Take your time! If you want a great girl, one with whom you can build a real and meaningful relationship with, I'd suggest you stick to the educated middle class girls in MNL so you have a girl with whom you can have good conversations with as well. A girl with a decent job. A girl who will not look at you as a meal ticket out of her misery as is the case with most simple girls in the provinces but also in MNL. A girl who will be fun and an asset to you, not a drain or someone holding you back! So stick with the educated middle to upper class who have a decent job. You can pipeline in advance if you want using Filipinacupid.com or cherry blossoms.com There are some quality girls there!

If you have a budget of about 3k/month, then you can live very comfortably in the best part of MNL, in the Fort. I'd highly recommend you take an hour or 2 and read in its entirety the chock full of golden nuggets that is the Live in Manila started by Direct Danger. Get a cold drink and take notes! That thread will answer all your questions!

When are you planning on going there?

There's no place like the Philippines and even more so Manila! For a guy in your age bracket and with your income, you'll be having a ball and feel you've found your nirvana so much that you may not want to leave..

Messages In This Thread