rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College game?

College game?

I can't find a more recent college game thread, so I figured I'd write here.

School is starting here in a week or two, so college game is picking back up. There are very few places in the world better than a college campus to pick up 18-24 y/o chicks, and I've geared a chunk of my game toward it.

Context: I'm late 20's but look early 20's (I got "20" last week actually). Been spitting game for 6+ years now. Tall, slender but ripped, good looking. I'm currently in grad school in Nashville. For those in the know, there are 4 universities worthy of the name in Nashville, only 3 of which you want to spit game at. Those are all private.

I've converted wholesale over to daygame since reading "Daybang". I simply get higher quality girls more efficiently.

Here's what I do:

1) Find the most heavily trafficked outdoor area. The gym/cafeteria/library/etc all have people staying in one place for awhile. I like outside areas with tons of turnover because I don't bother with anything less than a 7.5, and for anyone at that level you know finding is the hardest part of the game. I like to find the funnel to the parking lot or on campus housing and camp out to improve my number of prospects.

2) Figure out your back story. Mine's simple, and could probably be applied universally. My friend (an imaginary undergrad student I know from XZY) keeps talking up the cafeteria here, so I finally agreed to come try it. Which leads directly into...

3) Your opener: "Hey, do you know where the cafeteria is?" Look lost when approaching the girl. Deliver opener. Ideally, you're nowhere near the cafeteria because that presents opportunities for followup questions like "what does it look like" "what's it called" etc etc

4) The follow-up: This is where this opener rules. After she gives you directions, thank her, pretend to turn away and have a thought cross your mind, turn back and ask "hey real quick, is the food any good?" This question makes perfect sense because your buddy had to convince you to check it out and you still don't believe him.

It's all a perfect opportunity to drop mad bait. Here are examples of what I actually say:

[to explain why I've never eaten there]"yah, I'm a grad student so we don't have meal plans. I've never actually eaten there and bla bla bla"

Question: "how does it compare to other cafeterias?", bait: well, when I was in Iraq the DFACs were awesome and bla bla bla..."

Question: "is the food healthy?" bait: "well I just started a health food company and bla bla bla"

Question: "is it one big buffet or more home style?" bait: "well I was living in europe for the last few years so I got used to eating family style meals and bla bla bla"

4) Go into GALNUC, get digits or intsadate, do your thing

To give you an idea of the learning curve on this, I've had to learn Game completely on my own. Never had a mentor. I read "Daybang" and started with the pet store opener in the mall. Once I had that down pat, I developed "where's the cafeteria". I took me about 8 approaches before I could deliver it competently, and I learned a few things along the way.

First, young chicks DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE PICKED UP. They also rarely have anything to say. I frequently got girls giving me crazy eye contact but wouldn't say dick. As a result, I modified Roosh's "ramble" rule of rambling until they ask you a question. I'd ramble for a few minutes and drop at least 3-5 pieces of bait. If she hadn't jumped on anything by that point, I'd go straight into GALNUC. That might just be laziness on my part, but I only developed this at the end of last schoolyear, so flakiness could as easily been attributed to high schoolwork loads as poor game on my part. I'll look into it more this year.

Second, I look young, so it probably helps, but I never, and I mean never, even got a remotely bad reaction. Some girls were brusque, but they were still helpful.

Third, dress better if you can because you'll stand out from all the broke ass college kids. That being said, I've done this on all three colleges here in Nashville and my preferred attire is running clothes. That way I can see a girl in the distance, run up near her and position myself appropriately so it just "naturally" happens. Again, if you're going for superhotties the hardest part is finding them, so this is useful. If you're hitting up girls outside and not going direct, looking like you have a legit reason to run (like you're going to meet your buddy for a run) is the only legit way I've thought up to run a girl down.

For those of you not in school and are worried about security: nobody cares as long as you don't look homeless. There is so much shit going on at colleges that people from every demographic are walking around all day long. That includes minorities. There are plenty of minority students on most American college campuses these days because they're the only one who can afford tuition.

Some random thoughts:

1) hit these girls up FAST. Like later that night or next day at the latest. The ones I waited 2-4 days on fell off my radar quickly. The majority of these girls' social stimulation is high, so even is she loved you, if you don't get up and stay up on her radar, you fade into oblivion.

2) There are a LOT of girls who go to bed lonely. College gender splits vary from about 50/50 at top tier schools (usually slightly leaning toward more women) to 60/40 or worse in some small liberal arts schools. For the most part these girls believe the American dream that they can "have it all", and "having it all" most definitely includes a college educated guy (obviously there are exceptions). That means they're NOT dating the "loser" plumbers (no disrespect, it's just how young chicks view it), but there also aren't enough college guys to go around. And there most definitely aren't enough "attractive" (ie have game, aren't raging dorks) college guys to go around.

There's also hookup culture. Undergrad chicks don't really have solid boyfriends anymore, especially the frosh/soph girls (older ones tend to get a bit more serious). So when you approach a girl on a college campus (at least non commuter/JC schools), chances are good she is available. If you are a demonstrably significant move up for her (if she even has anything), your chances improve.

In my experience, the absolute easiest chicks are NOT the sorority girls. Those tend to be picky sluts obsessed with status. The easiest girls are the science/med school/bookish types who don't tend to have large social circles or the time/inclination to develop a large social circle (the usual source for finding a boyfriend in college). They're super happy just to have a cool guy even interested in them. Granted, there are very few 8.5+'s in this category, but it's nice for the rotation.

Personal anecdote: I picked up a 20 y/o 3rd year with 10-15 min conversation. She was bio/pre-med, so a studyaholic. The only freetime she had was 10am on a Saturday. I figured we'd hang out at the park next to my place for 45 min to get that initial comfort out of the way. By noon she was at my place blowing me...and she was not only a virgin, but had never touched a dick before (and I believe her, because she had no idea how to hold my beast).

Daygame on college campuses rules.

Messages In This Thread