rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you in the friend zone?

Are you in the friend zone?

This is related to my NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes... post. A lot of guys don't realize when a girl has put them in the friend zone. They misread her actions and behavior. Here is a good breakdown of how to read what she is doing and if her actions puts you in the friend zone.

http://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-You-Are-i...riend-Zone

Here is a quick breakdown of the article. You are probably in the friend zone IF:

1. She is telling you about her problems.

2. She is telling you about who she is dating and sleeping with. (Important: dead giveaway!)

3. She has a nickname for you.

4. Comes to you after breaking up with a guy.

5. Doesn't mind dressing and putting on makeup in front of you.

6. Can sleep in the same bed with you without anything happening. (If this happens might as well give up.)

7. Her family and friends knows about you and wonder why you guys aren't "dating".

8. She is comfortable around you. (Sexual attraction creates tension.)

9. Tries to set you up with other girls.

10. You are always doing what she wants to do.

11. Very little physical contact outside of the hello and goodbye hugs.

12. You are doing her lots of favors.

13. You go out in a group a lot.

14. You have never had any kind of sexual contact with her.

Once you have been friend zoned it is almost impossible to get out. So how do you prevent getting put in the friend zone in the first place? By sexualizing the interaction from the start. To be on the safe side you can do this both verbally and physically. I have actually told girls up front, I want to fuck you but I mostly do it by physical touching and how I look at them. This will force her to do one of two things: either accept you as a potential sexual partner or reject you from the start. I don't have a problem being friends with a girl BUT I want to be the one doing the friend zoning.

Messages In This Thread