rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DHV vs DLV hobbies/pastimes

DHV vs DLV hobbies/pastimes

Quote: (08-31-2014 12:16 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

Agreed that you should do whatever you want, but it's good to know DHV's vs DLV's to know what to talk about with women. The classic, "How was your weekend?" is a DHV paradise.

DHV:
Travelling
Going to any new/popular restaurant, club, or event in the area
Going to baseball games (still don't understand why women like going to, but not watching, baseball games)
Playing any sport
Business meetings or working on your business (but not networking, I suspect, since everybody does that)
Doing anything fun that makes her feel FOMO

I read a post (I think it was Solomon II) that really opened my eyes to this - the old "what did you do/what are you doing with your weekend?" question is a huge opportunity to DHV, or to paint yourself as a boring beta. You gotta be ready for the question.

I like to ask a girl first, then when she turns it back to me I make sure to one-up them. The details aren't important, it's the perception that you're an active guy with lots of social opportunity.

"makes her feel FOMO" is brilliant.

Also asking is a nice low-maintenance comfort question that gives her a chance to talk about herself.

Messages In This Thread