rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A seasoned observation

A seasoned observation

Wtf? Is there really a belief that once you get away from a western nation, women are simply god's gift to men and are not complex adult creatures? It doesn't matter where I am. Oh, you need more information? For what?

No matter where you are, how third world it is, or how much money she has, women, even outside of the west, are emotional, irrational, thought provoking people. This has been true since the dawn of time.

You are a liar and an idiot if you want me to believe after any significant time spent with any sort of significant other there will be no disagreements and not only your woman, but you are going to constantly be on your very best behavior, all the time? Why aren't you in a fantasy forum? Claims that you should just be able to coast along after some time is like saying since you worked out really hard and built up muscles for two years, you can just sort of take it easy now, I mean you have a good gym. Good gyms never make you fat or lazy.

I had recently been getting badgered by an LTR. I realized I got comfortable and wasn't challenging. I fixed the problem and wrote about it to maybe help other dudes who might have the same situation, in real life though.

Messages In This Thread