rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bang Stories Breakdown Thread

The Bang Stories Breakdown Thread

You pretty much did everything right..

Remember..you never get punished for going for sex.
If she let you go that far without alcohol..she will let you go further on the next meet.
You might make it more comfortable to meet her at her place if you think she was a little sketch by being at yours and didnt want to go all the way.
She already knows you want to fuck.. so unless she is prude..you will probably get another chance

my guess is her brain was using the excuse that since school just started she didnt wanna get of to a slut start.
there are still lots of guys for her to meet and possibly bang.. she can put you on the shelf.
Also, spending 2 hours to get her to the bedroom might have killed your frame a little..making you seem nervous

You should have never questioned the LMR resistance.. its a push and pull.
when the engine gets too hot.you have to ease of the gas.
5-10 minutes is a good estimate.
then go for it again..
the same way she got you frustrated and hamster spinning by saying no...you can do the same thing by pulling away when she kissed.. or playing with her pussy a little then stopping.
Instead of asking why..you should have just said ok..gave her a minute and started making out again and then restart the escalation.

Since you already broke frame...you made it worse by "Overgaming" and telling her "my dick is hard what am i supposed to do."
That probably came off as trying to hard and forcing the issue without being smooth enough.

But..Lesson learned..keep doing you man

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread