rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Islamic State overtakes Syrian Air Force base, captures fighter jets and more

The Islamic State overtakes Syrian Air Force base, captures fighter jets and more

Quote: (08-26-2014 07:48 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

"I am not an interventionist but lets intervene"

Fuck that we will not do any good what do you want us to do? Take out IS' military capacity? Some other force will just replace them. Do you want to just kill everyone in the region? Thats barbarism and makes us infinitely worse than IS. Just let them be. Close the borders, police our countries, defend our actual homeland, but do not define our homeland as Everywhere and Anywhere

We don't have to go intervene. The fight will come right to us. The goal of ISIS is the complete subjugation of Western Civilization.

They are a real threat. They arent some rag tag group that simply want to blow up a Starbucks here & there. They want to destroy Europe and the West. They have the power to topple any government in the Middle East (and they are in the process of doing so).

This conflict is not going to be some little hit & run mission with our predator drones. This will be World War III.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Messages In This Thread