rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian vs American exotic factor

Canadian vs American exotic factor

I try not to drink Tim Hortons coffee, its bland and lacks flavour, I have a Keurig at home but when I get one out on my way to work, it'll usually be at McDonalds or Starbucks (I prefer the former). Despite my coffee preferences, I'd say that I'm fairly patriotic and proud to be Canadian, I definitely like the passport and the economic opportunities, also the hunting and fishing and outdoor activities in general are world class. I think that the reason Badwolf thinks that Canadians are so united is the fact that he's from Ontario where a lot of people think that's the "real Canada" and most people from there have never lived elsewhere in the country. Trust me, if you ever spent time down on the east coast or if you do make it to Alberta, you'll see some differences and you probably won't like them too much haha!

Mrroundtree: I never found the Quebecoise to be masculine and to compare them to Australian women is a bit harsh in my opinion, but I haven't spent much time in Quebec since 2005, so things may have changed, that's too bad as I always considered them to be the best out of all the women in the country.

Messages In This Thread