rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Money Mayweather Outside The Ring

Money Mayweather Outside The Ring

Quote: (02-12-2019 08:45 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

Lol at the faggot juiced bodyguard carrying Floyd bags and not even getting a soda.
I remember seeing a video of this fucker sparring and getting KOd he can not boxe for shit.

Regarding Floyd going broke - I think it is a possibility in 10-15 years. I read somewhere that he spends 100k daily on "small expenses" like shopping trips, restaurants etc. Thats before big expenses like house, cars, jewellery. I wouldn't be surprised he spends at least 50million a year.

When the cash flows stops, and it has already start to slow down this year, no way he can substain this lavish lifestyle.
Even if he has 500millions invested (which I highly doubt) he would need at least a 10% yearly return to keep his current lifestyle. E.G. he's fucked unless he manages to bring his expenses down to like 5-10mln per year (poor him right?).

Mind you he will never be broke in the sense of sleeping on the street, but a Mike Tyson like broke where he still lives in a mansion, fly private jet with friends, have board ring seats at the best matches etc.

I find it incredible that he's one of the best athletes of our time yet he's so insecure that he feels the need to spend and gamble money as if it's a sport in itself.

Messages In This Thread