rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internalizing Inner Game Beliefs

Internalizing Inner Game Beliefs

Quote: (08-11-2011 03:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

You can talk to yourself all day and tell yourself you are the best looking, coolest guy in the world. That might make you feel better. But, if you want to really internalize that feeling. You gotta have some real world results.

Getting pussy is the best way to internalize Game beliefs. When you can get pussy, you will not have to TRY TO BELIEVE, YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE what you are capable of.

DeliciousWolf,

How exactly did you internalize this stuff? All you said was that you used a system based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? How exactly does it work? What is the system? Do I have to talk to a therapist? How does it work?

Please explain how you internalized these beliefs.

You absolutely DO need to take action, repeatedly, to learn any new skill or task. And results are really important in internalizing new beliefs, no doubt. But even then people can have great results and discount them, think negatively about them, get discouraged and quit. I know plenty of guys who've gone out and gotten solid numbers or makeouts, but went home feeling like failures. Or gotten SNLs but felt like failures. We're talking about the inner-game side of things here, not the outer game.

Even with skill someone can still not feel successful. Have doubts, fears , and negative self-talk about themselves or women and those things will absolutely hurt your game and keep you from achieving full success. If you're banging women but still often feel terrible about yourself, that's not what I call success. If you're still getting upset or hurt by women in any way, that's not what I call success. (One of my big realizations to come from this system is that no woman has the power to hurt me in any way I don't give her. Think about that.)

How many people do you know who seem to have it all and still feel unsuccessful, or depressed about their lives? Expensive Hollywood psychologists offices are not filled with the poor. It's not enough to just 'do' successful, you also want to also feel successful, too. Most people have no idea how to do that. Nothing is a replacement for action, and feeling successful can be tremendously helpful in taking the action to become successful. Having positive self-talk which helps you deal with the frustrations, disappointments and rejections of Game will keep a guy in the Game and learning, where 90% of guys drop out within a year.

Now, since we're talking about the importance of taking action in learning anything, you know the drill, please don't be lazy and ask me to summarize a powerful system into a cheap paragraph what a psychologist has distilled into a book. Go out and buy one or both of the two books I recommended if you want to learn the system. Applied, I guarantee it will revolutionize your game and your life. But I'm not going to summarize it here (poorly) for people to read briefly and pass on. The view belongs to the one who climbs the mountain.

Messages In This Thread