rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to bang church girls?

How to bang church girls?

Quote: (08-24-2014 05:29 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 03:01 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

So I went to a churchy event and while I was running game on the girls they were running game on me! Several tried to invite me to church or create opportunities where I could accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

"Hey girls, I don't like to speak to people with an agenda. That's manipulative. I just like to let it happen... with God."

The whole thing struck me as funny, like when Neil Strauss breaks down Tom Cruises Scientology apologetics in The Game. There is a weird overlap between trying to get someone to accept Jesus into their heart and trying to get them to accept your penis into their vagina.

Anyway, got some numbers, but nothing substantial. The venue didn't lend itself to public makeouts for obvious reasons, so we'll see what happens in followup. Not everyone there was Christian, but the hosts were.

What was funny was seeing the ways some women steered the conversation towards conversion. It was pretty overt. I could probably teach them a few things with what I know from game, and could probably learn a few things from their style. Game recognized, church girls.

Its also the church hamster at work, many of these girls can't/won't date you if you aren't christian...so they have to convert you before they can date you. Plus, imagine the female ego boost of saying "yes, this is my husband Runson...he's had a rough life but we met just as he found jesus in his heart and that has kept us together ever since" ..ie converting a bad boy to christianity is like the ultimate female 'I can tame him' fantasy.

Haha, I might have to play with that. You basically described the plot of every Christian romance novel. No joke.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread