rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for Balkans in September?

Advice for Balkans in September?

As you correctly state the students should start coming back to Sofia again towards the end of September, although as a Sofia resident for the last year and a half, it's not like I feel there's a total lack of hot girls on the street at any time during the summer.
Regarding the weather it's been a fair bit more varied this summer than last year. A lot more rainy days, but particularly the last month also plenty of sunny days with 28-32+ degrees Celsius.

As far as gaming the local girls goes I'm still fairly useless as help. Social circle game is probably just out of the question for me here, now and quite possibly in the future as well - I have a few local friends (with fairly useless social circles of their own as far as meeting women goes), but at 37 and always having been someone who recharges my batteries with time spent alone rather than other people (the old introvert label for those that like those, though I'm plenty social and talkative when I choose to be around people), I can probably never be arsed to go that route to getting laid.

So for me it's been night game (which I only tend to enjoy in brief stints of a few weekends and then a longer break, and ONS have been impossible for me here - except for once at the end of one very long first date, in stark contrast to my native Denmark where that's pretty much the norm) and online dating with not just barely mediocre results (gotten some lays from it, but those mostly 30something girls I end up going out with often don't seem to be too impressed with my not-really-looking-for-a-relationship signals, when they're that age it's actually easier to get somewhere with single mothers than those just single - and with a couple of exceptions last year, meeting women 10+ years younger through online "game" doesn't feel much easier than in Western Europe. And I came prepackaged from Denmark with the fairly muscular, scruffy, shaven head, slightly thuggish stereotypical Balkan look [Image: smile.gif]).
So a few too many dry spells for me the last year and a half, though fortunately I don't have any moral or self image issues with filling those out with cheap P4P.

Daygame is going to be the way forward for me here if I want to meet younger, more attractive women.
But I still think nightgame can probably be a great option here for those younger or just still retaining the same fondness for clubs that I had when I was 12-15 years younger.
One thing I miss here is more of a dive bar scene with more options for mingling with people standing up. Clubs aside (and I tend to end up in those because they at least tend to make it easier to meet women here than bars), like in many other countries in Southern Europe and various other places, it's typically tables, tables and more tables, with people arriving and sitting in groups.
And I can't tell you how fucking annoyed I am by all the goddamn "reserved" signs on tables in all the more or less popular spots. If you come just a few people they'll try to park you in a dark corner of the bar. And if you come well before most people actually start arriving, they'll do the same - possibly with a warning that you'll need to move your ass once all the Important People start showing up (got that one with a date a couple of weeks ago when we were pretty much the first ones in a pretty large place).

But then I haven't at all checked out everything the nightlife has to offer here in Sofia, and I'm sure there might be some additional spots I would actually like going out with a friend or two or just solo sarging. And if I was 20-25 again I would probably spend most of my time going out in Studentski Grad (large university and dorm neighbourbood about 6-7 km from the center) instead of in the center.

Messages In This Thread