rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

This thread is really funny and unfortunately I don't have much to share.

I'm just curious what you guys would have done if you had gotten any one of these girls pregnant?

I believe I told this in another thread. I was once at my friend's place and unfortunately there was only one computer to play on, I had brought over ALIENS vs PREDATOR 2. He was totally engrossed in the game. His younger, very cute sister happened to come into the room and we started talking. She was really nice and she invited me into her room. It was covered in posters of boybands, lots of stuffed animals. Anyway we start making out and things are getting quite steamy, I sort of pull away cause I want to see what is going on with my friend (I can hear the sound of the predator targeting sight going off)... as I get up to go and check on him, she says something like "DONT LEAVE" in this weird fvked up voice. I'm like... I'll just be a sec. I come back a couple minutes later and she is curled into a ball on the bed, rocking back and forth and murmuring to herself in this weird voice "You jerk, you jerk, you are such a jerk" over and over. She won't look at me or nothing, she just keeps saying this... I'm like "ok well... umm goodbye I have to go now". She doesn't say anything.

I'm starting up my car and she comes running out and jumps on top of the hood screaming unintelligible sh1t. I'm like holy fuck, i figure the whole neighborhood can hear this, I know for a fact my friend and his family can. She starts pounding on my window and yelling "DONT LEAVE ME, DONT LEAVE ME" in the voice. I get out and try and calm her down... and I promise to take her out on a date so she goes back inside. She grabs on to me and she starts saying "You aren't coming back are you? Are you? ARE YOU?". I assured her that I was going to come back and that we could get together. None of the family makes any appearance outside despite it being like 1 oclock in the morning.

Well this girl started showing up at my house and when I wouldn't hang out with her, she would just sit on the street corner infront of my place all fvcking day and wave at me when I went to the window. My mother eventually noticed her and started bringing her into the house to 'wait for me' and I would come home from wherever and there she would be waiting on the chair beside my door. I was scared as fvck because when she would speak it was monotone and she would stare right through me. Eventually I found out that she was mentally retarded or unstable and I think there had been some sort of sexual abuse or something going on in the family, her mother was also partially retarded and was a bible thumper. I felt equal parts horrible and guilty for leaving her there, I still feel bad to this day. She eventually got pregnant from a guy she met on vacation and now she's stuck with the kid and no father... She's actually quite a nice person, she got really fat though after our first encounter, I have a feeling I may have had a hand in that. [Image: sad.gif]

What does it take to create a fatty? I often wonder at the inner turmoil that brought these people to where they are today. Each of those fatties, somewhere along the line probably started as a really nice girl... what a horrible life this little girl has had. Sorry I guess my story is depressing. I wonder how often eating is a response to abuse and getting fat is their way of trying to keep someone's hands away.

Messages In This Thread