rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

Quote: (08-21-2014 10:36 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

I went to the bathroom to wash my dick off first because I already hated myself.

Great line.

I picked up a really ugly, chubby Japanese girl at a 24-hour Thai restaurant in a Tokyo suburb once. She had just gotten off work from a hostess bar and was getting something to eat with one of her hostess co-workers. They were both butt-ugly, probably high 4s or low 5s. I can't imagine how a hostess bar with them working at it could get enough customers to stay in business.

Anyway, I didn't have to put any effort into it because her friend told me she liked me and was DTF. She looked a little better after a few drinks and I didn't have to get up early in the morning so I took her home. As I was doing her I noticed her wrist was grotesquely swollen, like a goiter. I put it out of my mind and ploughed on until I busted. I pushed her aside and slept like the dead, no cuddling.

The next morning she couldn't find her purse and told me in a whiny voice that she was going to call the police. Her purse was at her feet but I think she couldn't see it because of her bulk. I drove her to her neighborhood and dropped her off without another word being exchanged between us. I was not very proud of myself for a couple of days after that.

Messages In This Thread