rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

I'm a bit late to get party here but I was in Ibiza on a mates stag party, we are in Bora Bora beach and the crowd he took with him have some very good connections so there were some serious narcotics kicking about the apartment that week.

Anyway, we had been at the beach all day, I've been drinking and it was all going well but I'm convinced that someone put something naughty into my beer. We met a few girls and the next thing I know, I wake up as if out of a dream and I'm walking down the beach with a fat middle aged woman (basically someone's mum) to somewhere away from the crowds.

Next thing I know, I'm leaning up against a rock and this fat chick is blowing me, it seems strange and its not that great but I go with it.

Then I decide that im not going to be able to finish just through a blowjob so in my drunk logic, it's better to fuck her. I will never in my life forget the rancid smell of her old pussy as she pulled the bottom of her swimming suit to one side. Of course, despite that, I stuck it in anyway.......RAW.

I bang her doggy for a while, I remember her saying 'don't come inside me' but it just wasn't happening that way and I also remember some random people walking past.

Then I lie down in the sand and she sits on top of me, desperately trying to fuck me so I finish. After a while of this, some of my mates arrive and see me fucking this horrible fat old woman. I quickly get her off and make out that I was just chatting or something.

I decided to get out of there and then realised that I had lost my shorts in the sand including a bunch of euros, my room key and all my credit cards. The guys who walked past stole my shorts. Sheepishly, I had to go get the second room key from my mate and walk home back to our hotel in my underwear.

Add to that having to get an Std test when I got back home and discovering that I'd caught something. Just, bad bad times. After that smell, all the alcohol and drugs, I still have no idea how I managed to get it up :/

Messages In This Thread