rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clothing Company

Clothing Company

For a number of years I've thought about building my own clothing company. I have a logo in mind already, and I bought a site domain and wordpress template theme. Overall, I already have a good idea of how to build an e-commerce website from the ground up. Also, I have a few graphic designers in mind for making t-shirt designs.

The only things I really need to figure out now is distribution and screen printing. I first want to start out with 4 to 5 shirt designs at minimum with an inventory of 12 shirts per design. From there I would have to find a reasonable enough screen printer/embroiderer.

Does anyone have a good idea where to start to make my dream a reality? What are some good sites where I can find quality distributors who will complete my order? I've checked sites like ali-baba and most of them want a minimum order of 50-100 shirts.

I personally don't want to invest more than $1000 in initial capital. Do you know any websites that do quality screenprinting/embroidery for small orders like the ones I'm suggesting.

Messages In This Thread