rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Only Rule For Ex's

The Only Rule For Ex's

Quote: (02-03-2016 06:01 AM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Yeah, I hear you. I've been around the block a couple of times and have no problem getting pussy. With this girl, though, it's not primarily about her pussy or the sex, but rather the complete package. For her age, she is very mature. E.g. her Mom died 2 years ago of cancer and she handled it extremely well. As she does the rest of her life. Dedicated student (Engineering), has her finances in check, no social-media shit, etc.

I had very little complaints while being with her and think that I "overgamed" her to a fair amount and caused the break-up in the first place.

My life is acutally going pretty well and I do have options. It's not like I'm fearful of dying alone crying to my pillow. The hunt just gets more and more annoying and maybe that's why I'm trying to rationalize getting back with her. Also, I'm in Northern Europe and all that migrant-related uncertainty and the winter blues might be clouding my judgement.

I implore you to re-read your posts as if you were an outsider to the situation.

You are trying to convince yourself that reuniting with her is the right thing to do.

You keep mentioning all of her positive characteristics while ignoring the reality that you are talking about a person who has already willingly walked out of your life once.

Maybe you compelled her to do so, but that isn't the point.

Is your plan this time to be Mr. Perfect to ensure that she won't do it again?

Having her finances in check, being mature, all that blah blah basic yawn shit, doesn't mean that you can trust her in a relationship.

Women often run back to old boyfriends after they've had failed relationships with other men, that's just fact.

She wasn't thinking about you when she was falling for someone else, and anything she says about what she's been doing since you two have been apart shouldn't be believed because it can't possibly be verified.

Women aren't sitting around in their rooms, twiddling their thumbs, thinking about what was for too long.

I hear you in your claims that you have options, but people who truly have options don't have to run back to old news.

Messages In This Thread