rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#GamerGate thread

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-20-2014 02:20 PM)Porteño Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2014 12:53 AM)Billy Chubbs Wrote:  

Looks like I drew the short straw for writing this on ROK. If anyone else has any interesting/important links about Zoey-kins, I'd love to see 'em.

Personally I wouldn't even try to smear Zoe's name, there's no point to it. The web will be full of articles (mostly positive) about her so it will get drowned out, and everybody in the industry must already know about her and will either avoid her or seek her out regardless of what any new article says (she might have a nice career in feminism ahead of her, getting invited to speak or even work in different places just so her employers can show how much they care about wymyn, could end up as big as Anita Sarkeesian even).

I would go after some of the Five Guys, specially Nathan Grayson, who was fucking her while he wrote about her in a couple of articles in Rock Paper Shotgun and Kotaku (Gawker Media's videogame site). If you manage to "present it" as Kotaku writers pressuring innocent women into having sex with them if they want exposure for their games that would be lovely. In any case, there's not much you can do to her, but those around her are quite vulnerable.
Most likely that's not how it actually went down. No way all these people would have pressured the same innocent girl to have sex with them - the issue is that these journos are so starved for pussy, that they'll do anything, even jeopardize their "career", for a whiff of it. And a girl like this gets it and easily takes advantage of it. It's still not on her, though. In the end nobody else is responsible for a journalists integrity than the journalist himself.

Messages In This Thread