rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#GamerGate thread

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 12:08 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

Initially I wanted to be like "who gives a fuck"

But it's yet another example of a woman using faux outrage about 'harassment' in the game industry in order to make money for herself. Anita gave the blueprint and now it appears others are following suit. It's a good hustle but it is so fucking immoral.

I thought the same initially, then I realized why this was even allowed to happen in the first place - its part of the feminization of successful cultural sectors of society.

We've discussed parts of this extensively. First it was films and TV. Then it was the internet. Over the last few years, it was comic books. Now they're trying to do it with videos games.

Think about it. You don't see any Rambo-esque films today without strong female leads. Most modern American TV shows are extremely feminized, even if they were originally supposed to cater to a male audience. Most guys are scared to read openly read the forum or RoK. Sites like Cracked have have stopped posting articles like "10 most badass Emperors" and have started posting "5 ways trannies are unloved". Recently, Marvel made Thor a woman. And we all know of the faux-harassment women complain about it Comic-Con.

Now they are targeting video games, which are still somewhat red-pill. If anyone else here has played GTA 5, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Thy are catered to men because, lets face it, most mentally-stable women will never enjoy playing video games barring candy crush.

We've seen female supporting characters in first-person shooters. We've seen Sarkeesian and her cronies demand female dominance (under the guise of equality) in games which are played almost exclusively by men.

This whole incident will eventually be rebranded as a case of harassment and assault in the popular media, blaming the guys she slept with for taking advantage of her.

I actually look forward to it. Men have no more cultural outlets to go to and our views will become mainstream. Instead of feeling at peace with video games, where all the characters are men, they will feel an inner disturbance at seeing men being portrayed as weak and incompetent without a strong woman in every cultural outlet. They will get sick of female dominance and we will see a red-pill reformation.

Messages In This Thread