rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheating man parades around city wearing 'confession' sandwich board

Cheating man parades around city wearing 'confession' sandwich board

Quote: (03-19-2011 06:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Preach, brother, preach. I agree 200 percent. I've straight-up told girlfriends that I would leave them if she were to catch me cheating. Why? Because I'm not surrendering that kind of power. I'm not waiting for that second shoe to drop. Bitches are vengeful, horrible creatures.

I've turned down some fine-ass pussy over the years because I was sexually satisfied. During dry seasons you look back and wonder what the-fuck you were thinking, but it's as simple as this: the girl knew how to keep your balls empty.

It's hard to cheat with an empty sack.

Shit, I told my main girl if she gets fat I'd leave her. Balls to the walls, if she's in love with you she will do anything. Right now I'm having her grow her hair out. It's the longest it's been since she was in middle school now (past her shoulders).

When the opposite is true (i.e. beta male in love), you see men wearing signs around humiliating themselves in public for women. It's all about power, and in this scenario, the woman's got him by the balls.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread