rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both?

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both?

Quote: (04-23-2019 09:05 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2019 05:38 PM)AOCs Missing Boyfriend Wrote:  

Yes, in gold, primarily gold bullion. Mainly Maple Leafs, Krugerrand, and some Buffalo. I have other gold coins of course, but those are mainly for collector's purposes.

In silver I'm almost completely stockpiling Morgans, Peace dollars, and Silver Eagles. With some silver quarters in bulk thrown in as well as some dimes.

I'm gone beyond that in recent days, and also have a few Palladium Maple Leafs and some Platinum Eagles.

Is it easy to sell Palladium or Platinum bullion coins in shops or to individuals ? Do they start to be more liquid ?

That's the possible downside. A lot of shops just want to deal in gold or silver. Although it is a definite plus that I have maple leafs and eagles, which are universally known in the silver and gold worlds. Still, of course, you get more mileage with silver and gold. Given the global dynamic present with both platinum and palladium, and the limited sourcing options for them (thinking of russia here), I think they show promise. Now of course, I know very few casual individuals that even bother to touch platinum or palladium. Take that as you will.

-AOCMBF

Messages In This Thread