rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both?

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both?

Of all the real-estate categories Agriculture is best in recession. As you say people have to eat and there not making more farm land. Organic food is a growth industry. Owning a small farm for personal use is a smart idea if your up for the work. Owning a small farm as a business is a hands on operation , not a passive investment . Its a career choice in addition to an investment.

That said, I still would not want to be owning real estate in the next downturn. The prices are inflated with low interest , QE and public fund induced speculation. If I choose to own agricultural realestate I would own it for cash with no debt and put away some gold to make sure I could always pay the taxes .

I recently sold my realestate holdings and My plan right now is that im 50% in Gold and Silver and 50% in Cash. I will likely buy a small family farm in Estonia when the next recession starts with my cash .

I beleive deflation will hit before inflation kicks in *Stagflation

Messages In This Thread