rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impressions from Rio Carnaval (Flag Obtained)

Impressions from Rio Carnaval (Flag Obtained)

Quote: (03-14-2011 04:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2011 03:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

She kept smiling at me but her face was atrocious. I know I could've had her if I wanted her and usually I'm pretty tolerant of a so-so face if the body is amazing, but her face was THAT bad!

See what I mean? I would not steer you guys wrong man. Most girls in Southern Brazil (except maybe Santa Catarina) are straight up butter-faces!

I don't know what it was, but I also had lots of similar experiences. I remember one time I saw this girl in Sao Paolo walking down the street, and I had to race about 6 blocks to catch her...she had the most boom-bangin ass I'd ever seen. Damn, she looked like fitness guru Denise Austin from behind. So, here I go on this incredibly wild goose chase, jumping over hurdles, dog-shit and rush hour traffic thinking to myself how incredible this girl will be in doggie style position, and thinking of a thousand ways to bang her once I catch up to her.

I see her in the distance, my heart is racing about 150BPM at almost full steam making sure nothing stands in my way of perhaps the finest piece of ass I'll sarge in Brazil......I get closer, and closer, and my heart races even more as I MUST meet this woman....my hand is reaching out to tap her shoulder, I have butterflies in my stomach but move on like a warrior, and finally it happens. I tap her shoulder "Disculpa senhora, eu gostaria di.......", and she turns around.......I fucking froze and almost when into cardiac arrest. "ooooohhhhhhh" is all I can say, and then I started running away from her faster than I was running towards her.....damn, her face was just tore-up from the floor up!

I packed my bags and left Brazil the next day....don't know If I'll ever return.

Mixx

Never before seen video footage of the ass that Mixx chased through the crowd and dog shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohB63KMexmc

But her face [Image: troll.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg732]   

Messages In This Thread